The Greek Forum for the promotion of eHealth was organised by HL7 Hellas and the General Secretariat of the Ministry of Health on December 3-4, 2015. Aiming at widening and deepening the 2014 eHealth Forum’s impact, the event sought to:
- discuss the regulatory framework of eHealth in Greece and Europe;
- support and promote international standards and best practices with the aim of shaping a healthy and competitive Health IT market, based on a healthcare interoperability framework;
- promote collaborative actions between stakeholders in Greece and Europe, and develop effective collaborative networks; at a national level in particular, to invite all stakeholders to participate in a network of the Greek eHealth ecosystem;
- provide a new momentum to the development of innovative eHealth applications and their utilisation in the healthcare sector in Greece;
- inform and offer insight to healthcare professionals, local government, the general public and other agents on the value and the potential of eHealth technology.
The Conference in numbers
- HL7 Hellas
- Hellenic Ministry of Health – General Secretariat of Public Health
- IDIKA, eGovernance for Social Security S.A.
- Greek EIP on AHA Network
- Athens Medical Society
When: December 3-4, 2015
Where: Divani Caravel Hotel, Athens
Project management, Agenda, Promotion, Sponsors & Exhibition
Added value services:
- creation and support of a fully dynamic and constantly updated webpage
- daily e-newsletter during the conference
- Twitter account
- photo gallery
- web radio
- app for mobile devices
- wireless internet access in all areas
- highlights video & aftermovie
The Mindwork factor
Organising the Greek eHealth Forum from scratch was a challenge, to which Mindwork rose successfully:
- We invited the main stakeholders to participate in the congress organisation and coordinated those finally involved as to the programme design.
- We enhanced conference communication and promotion schemes in the sectors of Health and Technology with newsletters, the congress website, web-radio, and the use of social media (Twitter).
- We improved participant experience using digital media: a convenient up-to-date webpage; the Conferience app (with access to the agenda, info on the organisers, questions to speakers, etc.); on-site and web survey on e-prescription by Mindview.
- we produced a short ‘highlights video’ & its extended version, including brief interviews with keynote speakers and VIPs -public health officials, European representatives of the e-health and pharma industry.