The top European forum on e-Health, within the framework of the Hellenic Presidency of the EU, sought to:
- showcase international experience and practice in the field of Health-related IT applications development;
- spread the word on the benefits from eHealth applications on the improvement of healthcare and quality of living, as well as on the effectiveness and efficiency of healthcare systems;
- serve as a meeting point for healthcare policymakers, healthcare professionals, patients and the industry, so that they may all discover the potential of electronic applications for Health and the economy.
The Conference in numbers
- Hellenic Ministry of Health – General Secretariat of Public Health
- Directorate General of the European Commission CONNECT & SANCO
- Hellenic Center for Disease Control & Prevention (HCDCP)
When: May 12-14, 2014
Services: Project management, Support, Promotion, Sponsors & Exhibition
Added value services:
- creation and support of a fully dynamic and constantly updated webpage
- daily e-newsletter throughout the conference
- livestreaming & webcasting
- Twitter account: @EU_eHealthForum, #eHF14
- photo gallery
- web radio
- gala dinners
- wireless internet access in all areas
The Mindwork factor
Organising the eHealth Forum was a challenge to which Mindwork rose with resounding success:
- We coordinated all actors involved in the organisation as to the programme design.
- With a flawlessly organised exhibition, comprising more than 20 stands, we brought participants from Greece and abroad in contact with important e-Health services organisations.
- We enhanced the conference communication and promotion scheme in the sectors of Health and Technology with newsletters, a press conference, web-radio, a convenient webpage & the use of social media (Twitter).