The Conference in numbers
- Health Level Seven Hellas (HL7)
In collaboration with:
the European Connected Health Alliance (ECHAlliance), the Greek Network EIP on AHA, the Athens Medical Society, the Hellenic Healthy Cities Network (EDDYPPY)
The valuable support of:
HL7 International, IHE-Europe (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise), EHTEL (European Health Telematics Association), the Hellenic Health Informatics Association (HHIA), Open Health Alliance, the Institute of Computer Science (ICS) of the Foundation for Research and Technology – Hellas (FORTH), the Association of Information Technology Companies of Northern Greece (SEPVE), the Hellenic Society of Health Services and Education (EEMEPY), and the Greek Biomedical and Health Informatics Association (GBHI).
And under the auspices of:
the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki – School of Medicine; the Hellenic Association of Pharmaceutical Companies; the Panhellenic Union of Pharmaceutical Industry, and the City of Athens
When: 25-26 October 2016
Where: the Megaron Athens International Conference Centre & the Technopolis City of Athens
Services: international conference, events, exhibitions, project management, communication, promotion, press office
Added value services:
- creation and support of a fully dynamic and constantly updated webpage
- web radio
- Social media (Twitter, Facebook & Linkedin accounts, and Linkedin group)
- Promo video & aftermovie
- On-line survey (through PanelSensor)
- Livestreaming & Webcasting
- On-line matchmaking tool for business networking
- Interactive exhibition of eHealth applications for the public
The Mindwork factor
We organised a multi-faceted event:
- At THE FORUM, we provided the grounds for comprehensive collaboration and business facilitating for stakeholders. In 41 sessions, workshops, panels, presentations and open discussions healthcare and technology stakeholders, researchers, entrepreneurs and representatives of local government were brought together to share the results of their work.
- We organised a parallel to the Forum event, THE FESTIVAL at Technopolis City of Athens, open to the public; visitors had the chance to experience how digital innovation can impact our lives. We conveyed information and technology through interactive exposure to innovation, tangible products and services the public could easily relate to.
- At THE STARTUP GARDEN we introduced to the public the best digital health start-ups, research centres spin-offs, and innovators.
eHealth Forum 2016 was a great opportunity for Mindwork to deploy a widespread social media campaign on Twitter, Linkedin (eHF page & Group), and Facebook in order to create an authentic “forum” for the digital health ecosystem.
The eHealth Forum provided a great opportunity to understand recent progress with eHealth in Europe, and to re-imagine our future care systems with real experts.
The eHealth Forum in Athens is rapidly establishing itself as a must-attend event. 2016 was another gathering of innovative sessions and topics. The ECHAlliance Ecosystem meeting featured speakers from Ecosystems in Ireland, Greece, Catalonia and Estonia, who congratulated the eHealth Forum on their tremendous initiative.
Our Institute [FORTH] participated in a number of different sessions, addressing both national and international audiences. […] At the Festival we were given the opportunity to present and discover innovative work made (also) in Greece. eHealth Forum has been an excellent opportunity for matchmaking and the creation of synergies with leaders in the area, in order to investigate how to: (i) have best practices implemented in the most efficient manner in our country, (ii) better support health systems in an ageing Europe, (iii) better support our struggling economy. Congratulations for the organization!»