The Forum’s 2nd Cycle in numbers
- Hellenic Scientific Society of Health Economics and Health Policy (EEEOPY)
- Hellenic Society for Healthcare Services Management
- Hellenic Society for Pharmacoeconomics
When: 2 long-weekend meetings per year (Spring & Autumn)
Where: all over Greece, except Athens
Added value services:
- creation and support of a fully dynamic website updated on every Forum; archive of past Fora; multiple user-friendly databases of speakers, presentations and meetings
- video recording of meetings, uploading and posting on the website
- social events held during the meetings
The Mindwork factor
Mindwork’s solid project management through the 2nd Cycle Forum, since 2009, creates an ideal background for regular meetings to take place between experts in health policy, academics, tech and medical scientists, executives of pharma & biomedical industry, but also central officials of healthcare services providers and government so as to keep the debate going.
Mindwork has been providing support on various levels since 2009:
- all the arrangements for the accommodation, transfer, venue for the meetings, and audio-visual equipment.
- creation of a user-friendly website for the Forum announcements, programmes & presentations (2010-2015);
- responding to the latest needs for a more dynamic and updated website, Mindwork developed the new “healthpolicy.gr” website in 2015, to serve as a “knowledge base”; a different platform was used, but also a new look-and-feel was introduced, along with numerous additional functionalities.