The Institute for Social & Preventive Medicine (IKPI) in collaboration with Health Centres, Hospitals and Municipalities of Attica (National Network of Hospitals & Health Promotion Services & the Hellenic Healthy Cities Network).
- Website content design, management & maintenance.
- Design, production and distribution of leaflets and posters.
- Editing of articles for publication in printed and digital media.
- Media plan for placing advertisements and radio spot broadcasting.
- Targeted web banner campaign.
The Mindwork factor
As the programme required mobilising existing Municipalities & Hospitals networks and raising the awareness of people and agencies capable of disseminating the messages of the campaign, Mindwork:
- addressed municipalities of Attica beyond the Network, social solidarity structures and medical services, as well as the Manpower Employment Organisation (OAED) with the purpose of reaching and informing a wider targeted public;
- created the “Prolipsi gia olous” (Prevention for all), Facebook account in order to reach a younger public.